Sunday Morning - July 7, 1996
Text: John 6:35-38 "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he [that the Father giveth me] that cometh [pre.mid.ptc] to me shall never hunger; and he [that the Father giveth me] that believeth [pre.act.ptc] on me shall never thirst.
36. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe [pre.act.ind] not.
37. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh [pre.mid.ptc] to me I will in no wise cast out."
John 6:39-40 "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth [pre.act.ptc] on him, may have [pre.act.sub] everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
Ephesians 1:4-5 "According as he [GOD AND FATHER v.3] hath chosen [ELECT] us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children [SONS] by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,"
Romans 8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."
John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 6:65 "And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father."
John 12:32-33 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33. This he said, signifying what death he should die."
John 1:9 "That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."
John 17:2-3 "As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."
Hebrews 8:10-11 "...I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: ... 11. And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, ... for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest."
1 John 2:3 "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments."
Acts 13:48 "And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed."
John 17:6-12 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
9. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11. And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled."
John 18:8-9 "Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way: 9. That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none."
1 John 3:15 "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."
John 17:24 "Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world."
John 10:26-30 "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
27. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30. I and my Father are one."
2 Peter 1:10-11 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11. For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."
2 Peter 1:4-7 "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6. And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity."
John 6:37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh [pre.mid.ptc] to me I will in no wise cast out." HIS KINGDOM AND GLORY